Thursday, November 21, 2019

Gabrini ~ B18 Mor


Gabrini ~ B18 Mor
Purple, blue, green and silver microglitter

Today's polish is bought in Turkey. It's a lovely looking glitter and it had a lot of polish sisters that came home with me as well. I can't wait to try them all on!

The formula is really good and super easy to work with. It took two coats to achieve full opacity and the drying time was good too.

I added purple and white stripes to the mix and I ended up liking the result a lot!

Here's the end result, including a layer of topcoat.

Gabrini ~ B18 Mor

Look at how pretty it is!

Gabrini ~ B18 Mor

This is B18 Mor on its own; two coats and a layer of topcoat. Ooh la la, I think it's gorgeous!

Gabrini ~ B18 Mor

Here are the polishes I used today. The purple is Colors by Llarowe "Lilac Petals".


I am really pleased with this polish a lot!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glitter
Overall impression: Great effect and formula, I really like this
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: