Monday, November 25, 2019

Sally Hansen ~ Red Carpet and Strobe Light


Sally Hansen ~ Red Carpet and Strobe Light
Red jelly with red microglitter & Clear base with pink and holographic microglitter

Today I am wearing two different polishes from Sally Hansen's line of Xtreme Wear polishes.

The base colour is "Red Carpet", a beautiful classic red jelly with red microglitter. I used two easy and fast drying coats for full opacity.

Then I dabbed on a bit of pink & holographic microglitter: Sally Hansen's "Strobe Lights". I used a makeup sponge to dab it on.

Then I applied silver holographic stickers onto my nails: Pretty flowers.

I topped it all with topcoat to seal it all up.

Here's the final result:

Sally Hansen: Red Carpet

I love this, I think it's gorgeous!

Sally Hansen: Red Carpet

Here's "Red Carpet" on its own; two coats and a layer of topcoat.

Sally Hansen: Red Carpet
Sally Hansen: Red Carpet

These are the two polishes I used today.

Sally Hansen ~ Red Carpet and Strobe Light
Sally Hansen: Red Carpet and Strobe Light

I really like both "Red Carpet" and "Strobe Light", I think they're really great polishes!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Microglitter
Overall impression: Great polishes both of them.
Buy again: Yes to both

4 comments: