Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Morgan Taylor ~ Sunrise And The City


Morgan Taylor ~ Sunrise And The City
Red to pink and orange multichromatic shimmer

If you like colour changing shimmers in Autumn colours you're probably going to like today's polish. It's a lovely colour changing polish packed with shimmer; it changes from dark red to pink and orange! I love it!

The formula is good and it took two easy coats to achieve full opacity. The drying time was good too.

I sponged some glitter on my tips. I used Gabrini's "C10" from the Carnaval collection for that. I applied a nail sticker onto my middle finger - it's a dream catcher.

Here's the final result including topcoat. This is when it flashes its orange side.

Morgan Taylor ~ Sunrise And The City

Flicking my fingers a bit and this colour shows up.

Morgan Taylor ~ Sunrise And The City

Here's "Sunrise And The City" alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat. Isn't this just pretty??

Morgan Taylor ~ Sunrise And The City
Morgan Taylor ~ Sunrise And The City

This is the stuff I used today.


"Sunrise And The City" is really pretty - I dig it!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Multichrome with shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour and effect, I love the formula too
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Stunning iridescent polish, love it :-D Cute glitter too, fun! The sticker is nice too :-)

    ReplyDelete