Sunday, November 3, 2019

Idol ~ #307

Idol ~ #307
Green linear holo

The formula of today's polish seems a bit sheer, but it builds up nicely in two easy coats. The drying time is good.

The stamp is from the plate "BP-L049" and I stamped with El Corazón's stamping polish "Mint".

There's a layer of holo microglitter over it all; I used Orly's "Shine On Crazy Diamond" for that.

Here's the end result, including a layer of ordinary topcoat.

Idol ~ #307

I really like the look of this.

Idol ~ #307

Here's #307 alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Idol ~ #307
Idol ~ #307

And here are the things I used today.


Idol #307 is a really pretty green and I love the strong rainbows.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Great rainbows, nice colour
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: