Friday, November 1, 2019

OPI ~ Danny & Sandy 4ever


OPI ~ Danny & Sandy 4ever
Deep charcoal grey with silver shimmer

"Danny & Sandy 4Ever" is from OPI's Summer 2018 Grease collection.

I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I applied a layer of flakies on it, I used UP Colors' "Banho de Mar", which is a beautiful blue/green flakie topper that I got way back when flakies were popular the first time around.

Then I applied little silver heart and topped the whole thing with topcoat to seal it all up. Here's the final result.

OPI ~ Danny & Sandy 4ever

I think the flakies suit the polish perfectly.

OPI ~ Danny & Sandy 4ever

This is "Danny & Sandy 4Ever" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

OPI ~ Danny & Sandy 4ever
OPI ~ Danny & Sandy 4ever

Here are the polishes I used today.


"Danny & Sandy 4Ever" is the only polish I bought from the Grease collection.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: I love the shimmer in this polish
Buy again: Maybe (mostly because grey isn't my favourite colour)

4 comments:

  1. I like dark polishes, this one is very nice and yes, the flakie topper suits it good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the flakies are only subtle here but I really like them too :)

      Delete