Wednesday, December 4, 2019

A England ~ Skinhead


A England ~ Skinhead
Indigo blue flaming prismatic holo

"Skinhead" is one of the polishes from the British Subcultures collection. It's a gorgeous indigo blue polish with a holographic finish. The formula is great and this could easily work as a one coater. I used two coats for my nails today though - because that's the way I roll. The drying time was really good.

The gradient dotty stamping design is from Moyra's stamping plate "53-textures". I stamped with Colour Alike's stamping polish "We Can Boogie". I topped it all up with Orly's holo microglitter topper "Shine On Crazy Diamond".

Here's the final result. Isn't that just lovely?

A England ~ Skinhead

This is the same thing under a lamp.

A England ~ Skinhead

Here's "Skinhead" on its own; two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken wit flash.

A England ~ Skinhead
A England ~ Skinhead

And these are the things I used today.


"Skinhead" is a gorgeous colour and the formula is amazing. It's a big yes from me!



Number of coats: 2 - but you can get away with 1
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great colour and formula, I love it
Buy again: Yes

5 comments: