Thursday, December 26, 2019

Femme Fatale ~ Isle Of Cythera


Femme Fatale ~ Isle Of Cythera
Subdued forest-green with a strong linear holo effect and golden sparkle

"Isle Of Cythera" is from Femme Fatale's "The Birth Of Venus" collection from August 2016.

The formula is flawless and I used two really easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good.

The striped hearts stamp is from the stamping plate "Celebration BPX-L014". I stamped with Colour Alike's stamping polish "Green Light".

This is the final manicure, including a layer of topcoat. This photo is taken with flash.

Femme Fatale ~ Isle Of Cythera

Here's the same thing under a lamp.

Femme Fatale ~ Isle Of Cythera

This is "Isle Of Cythera" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. The photo is taken with flash.

Femme Fatale ~ Isle Of Cythera
Femme Fatale ~ Isle Of Cythera

This photo is taken under a lamp.

Femme Fatale ~ Isle Of Cythera
Femme Fatale ~ Isle Of Cythera

Here are the things I used today.


I love strong holos and I love "Isle Of Cythere" even though this green isn't exactly my colour. The neon green stamp on top of it made it more "me", if you know what I mean.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great rainbows and formula
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: