Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Tonic Polish ~ Time Warp


Tonic Polish ~ Time Warp
Greyish scattered holo with glowing blue to purple shifting shimmer flecks

I mostly bought today's polish because of the name. "Time Warp" is a song from "The Rocky Horror Picture Show", which is an all time favourite movie of mine.

The formula is good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for my nails today. The drying time is really good.

I took this first picture with flash to show off the holo goodness.


This photo is taken under a daylight lamp. The colour is quite hard to describe.

Tonic Polish ~ Time Warp
Tonic Polish ~ Time Warp

Here's the last shot.

Tonic Polish ~ Time Warp
Tonic Polish ~ Time Warp

I wore it like that. I had stamping in mind but changed my mind last minute.

Here's the Time Warp!


Let's do the Time Warp again! :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with flecks
Overall impression: The colour is not spot on for me, but I like the holo effect
Buy again: Probably not

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I really love it :-D

    Not a fan of the film, but I do like Tim Curry and Richard O'Brien. Shame Tim isn't keeping very well :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the film!
      And that is definitely a shame :/

      Delete
  2. Time Warp is stunning! The colour is definitely one of "my" colours! :-)

    ReplyDelete