Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Painted Polish ~ Taupe Temptation


Painted Polish ~ Taupe Temptation
Taupe (greyish brown) strong linear holo with added silver holographic sparks

Yes, today's polish is brown. Or taupe. And let me say right away that no, I did not pick this polish myself. I got it in a grab bag, haha! It's nice for a brown polish though.

The formula is really good and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good too.

I decided to add something golden, just because gold and brown look great together. I found some Christmassy nail stickers and applied one on each nail. I topped the whole thing with topcoat and here's the final result photographed with flash:

Painted Polish ~ Taupe Temptation

This is the same thing under a lamp. Those silver holo sparks makes this polish sparkle in all sorts of lights.

Painted Polish ~ Taupe Temptation

This is "Taupe Temptation" alone; two coats and no topcoat. This is taken with flash.

Painted Polish ~ Taupe Temptation
Painted Polish ~ Taupe Temptation

And here's the same thing under my lamp.  

Painted Polish ~ Taupe Temptation
Painted Polish ~ Taupe Temptation

Here's the polish - it's on top of the stickers that are barely visible on the photo :D 

Painted Polish ~ Taupe Temptation
Painted Polish ~ Taupe Temptation

I probably wouldn't have picked this polish myself, but like I said: It's really nice for a brown polish.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with extra sparks
Overall impression: Really nice effect and formula.
Buy again: No

4 comments:

  1. You know, I am not a fan of browns unless holo or duo or thermal! This one looks good with the flash. Depends on my mood if I would buy it or not. I like the addition of the gold :-)

    Happy New Year :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not my favourite polish, but I must admit that I think this is a very pretty brown :)

      Delete
  2. My favourite colours are blue and purple, but I like also taupe shades and this one looks very elegant to me! I like the final manicure, very pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a fan of many colour, but I think my absolute favourite is magenta :D

      Delete