Thursday, December 19, 2019

W7 ~ Alanala


W7 ~ Alanala
Light blue with a strong purple shimmer

I always browse through the boxes of W7 polishes when I get the change. I often find interesting colours and/or shimmers. Today's polish is no exception. The base colour isn't super interesting but the shimmer does the trick for me.

The formula is good and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good. "Alanala" can also be used as a great topper.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "ZJOY Plus 044". I stamped with two stamping polishes from El Corazón: Pink Neon and Restless Nights.

I topped it with a pretty glitter topper from Depend called #335. I've used up several bottles of that glitter, it's so pretty.

This is the end result.

W7 ~ Alanala

I really like this! Both the colours and the design.

W7 ~ Alanala

This is Alanala alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

W7 ~ Alanala
W7 ~ Alanala

Here's all the stuff I used today.


I love the shimmer in Alanala a lot. I can't wait to use it as a topper as well.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong shimmer
Overall impression: Great shimmer, great price too, W7 is a cheap brand here.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow that W7 is gorgeous, love the shimmer <3 And great swirly mani too :-D

    ReplyDelete