Monday, December 23, 2019

Dance legend ~ 01 Red Cow


Dance legend ~ 01 Red Cow
Clear red jelly with shattered glitter

I am usually not very fond of jellies and don't buy them very often. I got this polish is a grab bag, and I have a rule that every polish in the house needs to be tried on before it leaves for a better home.

"Red Cow" is from the Broken Glass collection. The formula is pretty good for a jelly. I used three coats for full opacity and the drying time was average.

I made the whole thing into a dry brush manicure. I used an ordinary black crème from OPI called "Never Have Too Mani Friends" and a silver holo stamping polish from Colors by Llarowe called "Sparkling Diamonds".

I topped it all with El Corazóns holo flakie topper #421h/25.

This is the final result.

Dance legend ~ 01 Red Cow

The brush strokes do cover up a bigger part of the base colour than I intended it too, but never mind, I still like it.

Dance legend ~ 01 Red Cow

This is #01 Red Cow. I'm wearing three coats and a layer of topcoat.

Dance legend ~ 01 Red Cow
Dance legend ~ 01 Red Cow

Here are all the polishes I used today.


I think "Red Cow" is a really pretty polish but I'm still going to find it a better home because, you know, it's a jelly...



Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Average
Finish: Jelly with shredded glitter bits
Overall impression: I like the colour a lot, I'm not so crazy about the finish
Buy again: No

3 comments:

  1. I like the Dance Legend, it looks good and your mani is just fab :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second one :)
    Hi. Would you like to follow each other?
    Fifty Shades Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete