Friday, January 22, 2021

Catrice: Alluring Red

Catrice: Alluring Red
Sexy red with shimmer

Today's polish is another one that has been me for quite a while. It's a lovely, sexy shimmering red. The formula is perfect and application is flawless. I used two easy coats for my nails today and the drying time was good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "Born Pretty-Decoration-L003". I stamped with Color Club's silver linear holo "Harp On It".

Here's the final result including topcoat. The photo is taken in the sun.

Catrice: Alluring Red
Catrice: Alluring Red


Isn't this just pretty?

Catrice: Alluring Red
Catrice: Alluring Red


This is "Alluring Red" alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat.

Catrice: Alluring Red
Catrice: Alluring Red


And here are the things I used today.


"Alluring Red" is so gorgeous. The formula is great and the colour and the shimmer is just beautiful.




Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and wide brush. Gorgeous colour and effect
Buy again: Yes

 

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous red. I could never get bored of these! And love the addition of the holo :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a big fan of reds like this as well. And thanks, holo always makes my day :D

      Delete
  2. Nice red, but the CC holo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! The silver stamping pops-up perfectly, I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete