Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Nail Hoot: Sweatin' To The Oldies

Nail Hoot: Sweatin' To The Oldies
Pink linear holo


"Sweatin' To The Oldies" is from PPU. I don't know when this was originally released, but I bought it in the re-run in July 2020.

Let me tell you right away that this polish is absolutely gorgeous! The formula is great too and it glides on like butter. I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good.

I attached floral nail stickers on each nail. Then I topped it all with topcoat and then my nails were done.

Here they are, photographed with flash.


Nail Hoot: Sweatin' To The Oldies
Nail Hoot: Sweatin' To The Oldies


This is the same thing in ordinary daylight, no sun.

 

Nail Hoot: Sweatin' To The Oldies
Nail Hoot: Sweatin' To The Oldies

 

Here's "Sweatin' To The Oldies" alone; two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.

 

Nail Hoot: Sweatin' To The Oldies
Nail Hoot: Sweatin' To The Oldies


This is the same thing in daylight, no sun. The rainbows are still out!

 

Nail Hoot: Sweatin' To The Oldies
Nail Hoot: Sweatin' To The Oldies

 

These are the two things I used today.

 

Nail Hoot: Sweatin' To The Oldies
Nail Hoot: Sweatin' To The Oldies

 

"Sweatin' To The Oldies" is amazingly beautiful, I love everything about it. Unfortunately it was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Ooh la la, what a beauty. I love it!

Buy again: Yes I would!

6 comments: