Thursday, January 28, 2021

Moyra: #71

Moyra: #71
Emerald green shimmer

Moyra #71 came home with me from a holiday in Hungary a couple of years ago. It's a lovely emerald green shimmer with a really good formula. The polish glides on easily and effortlessly and it covers in two coats. The drying time is average.

The stamp I used to decorate my nails with is from the stamping plate "Born Pretty-Decoration-L003". I stamped with a mint green stamping polish from El Corazón called "Mint". That's a very suitable name, isn't it?

I topped it all with a microglitter topper from China Glaze called "Wildflower Hour". I didn't know it was a topper when I bought it, but I really like it as a topper and have used it as such several times now.

This is the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Moyra: #71
Moyra: #71


Isn't this just a pretty manicure?

Moyra: #71
Moyra: #71


Here's Moyra #71 alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat to make it dry faster. I really like the colour!

Moyra: #71
Moyra: #71


Here are the things I used today.


Moyra #71 is just lovely. I love the formula and the effect; and the colour is really nice.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, effect and colour. Average drying time.  
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: