Saturday, January 9, 2021

Morgan Taylor: Put A Wing On it

Morgan Taylor: Put A Wing On it
Tomato red with shimmer


"Put A Wing On It" is from the Sweetheart Squadron collection that came out in Autumn 2016. I bought it recently from Amazon.

The polish needed a good shake before application, because the shimmer had settled on the bottom of the bottle. It was fairly easy to shake it all up again though. The formula is good. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I made a yellow brush stroke on each nail. The yellow is H & M's "Mimosa Blossom". Then I stamped on top of the yellow. The stamp is from the stamping plate "Born Pretty-Decoration-L003". I stamped with a regular black stamping polish.

This is the final result including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken under a lamp. 

Morgan Taylor: Put A Wing On it
Morgan Taylor: Put A Wing On it


I think this looks really awesome! 

Morgan Taylor: Put A Wing On it
Morgan Taylor: Put A Wing On it


This is "Put A Wing On It" alone; two coats and no topcoat. The shimmer is really pretty. 


Morgan Taylor: Put A Wing On it
Morgan Taylor: Put A Wing On it


And here are the things I used for my manicure today. 


I think that "Put A Wing On It" looks a bit dull in the bottle, but I really way it comes to life on my nails.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good

Finish: Shimmer

Overall impression: Pleasant colour with a pretty shimmer. Good formula with settling shimmer that is easy to shake together again
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: