Saturday, September 17, 2011

Amour ~ Green Glitter

Amour – Green Glitter
The name says it all. It's green, it's glitter, and there's lots of it!  



Here’s a nail polish that I’ve been very much looking forward to trying. This is my first nail polish from Amour, and when I saw the colour of the green glitter I just knew that it was a must have!

Opening the bottle and inspecting the polish itself made me go “Wow”! It looks so dense with glitter, and the colour is just amazing. It’s a rich summery grass green colour with lots and lots of glitter in it. Did I mention that I love glitter? Well, I do! ♥

 So. Applying the polish was quite easy. The first layer didn’t cover completely, a few bald spots, so I applied a second coat and was satisfied. I actually considered a third coat, but it wasn't necessary – it was beautiful as it was, glittery and sparkling. I applied a top coat to make it last longer, because it actually looked as if some of the glitter might fall off. I used Sally Hansen’s Diamond Shine, and the first coat of that seemed to just disappear and soak into the glitter. A second coat did the job – the glitter was almost smoothed out and looked shiny and beautiful, just like glitter should :)

During the course of the next week, it didn’t chip, but the office work did make it wear off after 3-4 days. It wore off nicely though, fairly evenly, so I didn’t have to remove it on the same day that it began to fade.

Seriously – I love the colour and glitter of this product! It’s simply fabulous! I just couldn’t stop looking at my nails!





I’ve got Amour’s “Rain glitter” on the way too – I can’t wait to try that out. I hope it is just as fabulous!

Opacity: 8/10
Colour, prettiness: 10/10
Durability: 8/10
Value for money: 9/10
Overall: 8.75/10
Buy again: Yes!


No comments:

Post a Comment