Thursday, September 29, 2011

Burst Crackle ~ Violet Flame

Burst Crackle ~ Violet Flame
A violet crackle with shimmer

This is far the easiest crackle I’ve ever worked with. Forget about OPI, China Glaze and Color Club. This formula is much smoother, applies a lot easier and crackles way nicer!

I applied it over China Glaze’s “Senorita Bonita”, and that gave it this pretty and subtle look.



I’m actually wearing nine layers of polish on the picture:

1 layer of base coat
2 layers of China Glaze “Senorita Bonita”
1 layer of Seche Vite Top Coat
1 layer of Northern Lights holographic top coat
1 layer of Burst Crackle, Violet Flame
2 layers of Northern Lights holographic top coat, applied by mistake (read more below…)
1 layer of Seche Vite Top Coat

The reason for the extra 2 layers of Northern Lights holographic top coat was that I mistook the bottle for that of my Seche Vite. I didn’t understand why it didn’t apply the way it usually does, and it took two whole coats of confusion before I realized my mistake! :D


Opacity: 6/10
Colour, prettiness: 7/10
Durability: 9/10
Value for money: 9/10
Overall: 7.75/10
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment