Friday, September 23, 2011

Color Club Crackle ~ Clean Break

Color Club Crackle ~ Clean Break
A white crackle

I’m not really sure why I bought this crackle in the first place, as I’m not really into white polishes. I guess it’s because I wear a lot of dark colours, and I wanted a new crackle that could be used over the top of them, and I got white on an impulse while shopping online. It turned out to be a good idea, and I've found this is also an exciting way to extend the useful life of a colour I particularly like. Plus it can look really cool - not a bad thing, right? :)



Here I’m wearing a medium layer over China Glaze’s “Sexy Silhouette” and a generous coat of Seche Vite top coat, and I think it does look pretty good. It crackled perfectly, but like other crackles it’s all about working fast, and to get the hang of how thick a layer you apply. The thicker the layer, the bigger the crackles.

It’s so funny when people say: “Whoah!! How did you do that? Didn’t it take a loooong time?” :D

Opacity: 10/10
Colour, prettiness: 4/10
Durability: 8/10
Value for money: 8/10
Overall: 7.5/10
Buy again: Not sure, but probably.


No comments:

Post a Comment