Wednesday, September 21, 2011

China Glaze ~ Sexy Silhouette

China Glaze – Sexy Silhouette
A deep fuchsia pink with micro shimmer


This is my first China Glaze polish, however weird that may sound. I’ve looked at the brand from time to time, but it was only when I finally decided to order some products from overseas that I got China Glaze in my collection of lacquers.

I was quite excited, as you may imagine, because a lot of nail bloggers write very positively about this brand. And I was not disappointed. I was impressed even after the first layer: No bald spots whatsoever! I gave it a second layer to enhance the depth of the colour, and man, this is sexy indeed! There are people who say that China Glaze’s polishes are thin and runny, and I obviously can’t speak for all of them (the polishes that is), but I found that Sexy Silhouette is neither of the two. It covers very well with the first coat, and it didn’t run for me one single time. It did take a while for the second layer to dry though, longer than I had expected. Not a problem, in my book.



I don’t wear pinks that often, so it takes something rather special for a pink to be enrolled into my collection, and “Sexy Silhouette” has definitely got it. I really like the lovely vibrant colour and the shimmer. Very cool indeed.

The picture shows two layers of Sexy Silhouette and one layer of Sally Hansen’s Diamond shine top coat.

Opacity: 6/10
Colour, prettiness: 7/10
Durability: 8/10
Value for money: 7/10
Overall: 7/10
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment