Friday, September 9, 2011

China Glaze Crackle ~ Fault Line

China Glaze Crackle: Fault Line.
Fault Line is a deep, beautiful purple

The day I wanted to remove the Sally Hansen nail polish (see my previous post), my boyfriend asked me how crackle nail polish actually works. Good question.

I thought I would be easier to just show him, and so I applied a layer of this purple China Glaze crackle on to my thumb nail, over the Sally Hansen. It crackled nicely, the effect was almost instantaneous, and we were both quite stunned by how absolutely beautiful the blue and the purple looked together! So I didn’t actually get to remove the blue, I simply applied the purple crackle to all my nails. Very, very cool indeed, and I'm certainly going to be considering extending the life of an application of colour, by painting a suitable layer of crackle over the top. The possible colour combinations are awesome!


And it’s soooo beautiful. I simply can’t stop looking at it!

Opacity: 10/10
Colour, prettiness: 8/10
Durability: 8/10
Value for money: 9/10
Overall: 8.6/10
Buy again? Yes!


No comments:

Post a Comment