Sunday, February 23, 2014

Arcane Lacquer ~ Funhouse



Arcane Lacquer ~ Funhouse
Magenta base with a mix of magenta and blue glitters

Today I’m going to show you something really cool. Funhouse is a magenta ‘in yer face’ glitter. The type that I just love!

The formula is good and easy to work with and coverage is really good. It took me two coats to make this opaque and the drying time between the coats is average. And this polish is just everything I wanted it to be! I applied a layer of H K Girl topcoat before I took my pictures.


Isn’t that just gorgeous?!?! I love it!


It is amazing how well it covers in just two coats.


I stamped on it. Surprise!! I used a stamping plate from Moyou London called “Princess Collection-13” and a no name black stamping polish. When I had done the stamping, I topped it all up with another layer of H K Girl topcoat. Here’s the final mani:


And another picture to show off the prettiness of the polish:


One last shot in lower lights. This polish just works!!


Funhouse may well end up as a favourite of mine. It’s such a cool colour and I love the glitter in it. This is a mani I don’t want to take off again!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Durability: Good
Removal: No problem
Overall impression: Wow!!
Buy again: Yes


I bought Funhouse from norwaynails.com.
You can find more info on NorwayNail’s Facebook page, link here

Norway Nails have kindly offered my readers a 10% discount code. Just use the code RAINBOWIFYME10 at checkout, and you'll be getting 10% off your purchase. 

11 comments:

  1. I just bought my first Arcane the other day, and I have a feeling I'll be adding this one to my collection at some point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really good polish for sure, I love pretty much everything about it :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, it's so pretty! I love magenta :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has to be one of my favourite manicures that you've done - the pink base is really pretty and I love the elegant stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful polish and beautiful design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this polish has just conquered my heart!! And stamping made it even more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That pleases me so much to hear, thank you! :)

      Delete
  6. This polish looks absolutely gorgeous! and even better with stamping ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree, the stamping really worked :)

      Delete