Sunday, February 16, 2014

Lilypad Lacquer ~ Angel’s Kiss & Wink of Pink



Lilypad Lacquer ~ Angel’s Kiss & Wink of Pink  
Purple linear holo & Pink holo

Let me show you something spectacular today! You must know by now that I’m a huge holo lover – and that purple is a favourite colour of mine. And here comes the good part: Wenche, the owner of Norway Nails, had Nicole, creator of Lilypad Lacquers,  make her a custom polish for her shop, and Angel’s Kiss is the result of that request. Angel’s Kiss is deep purple and holographic and adorable!

Application was easy, which I’ve become accustomed to with my Lilypads. I applied two fast drying coats, and had no problems with dragging or bald spots whatsoever. I applied Wink of Pink on my ring finger and my thumb.

Take a look at two coats of each, no topcoat. This picture is taken with flash.


Isn’t that just pretty? This picture is also taken with flash – I had no sun available unfortunately.


Here’s what the polishes look like in low lights – they’re still pretty if you ask me:


I stamped on the pink! I used a no name (fake Chinese OPI) polish called “Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees”, and I used a stamping plated from Moyou London called “Back to the 80’s-04”. I didn’t apply a topcoat for the pictures, and here’s the final result. The picture is taken with flash:


And here’s a picture taken in low lights:


That zebra stamp is the best I’ve got. It doesn’t cover up most of the underlaying polish and it’s crisp and clear. Cool!
The polishes: Wink of Pink is a great pink. The holo effect isn’t the strongest, but that’s okay because the polish is also pretty in low lights. As for Angel’s Kiss – it’s gorgeous, darlings. I love it, that’s all there is to say!

Well done, Wenche and Nicole, for creating such a beauty!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Durability: Good
Removal: No problems
Overall impression: Wink of Pink: Pretty pink. Angel’s Kiss: Adorable!
Buy again: Yes

You can buy Lilypad Lacquers at norwaynails.com – and this is also the only shop that sells Angel’s Kiss.

Norway Nails have kindly offered my readers a 10% discount code. Just use the code RAINBOWIFYME10 at checkout and you'll be getting 10% off your purchase.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, that is a pretty purple indeed - I love this mani, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both really pretty, but I agree that Angel's Kiss is gorgeous. And it stamping give the mani a cute twist :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Angel's Kiss could easily become a favourite purple :)

      Delete
  3. Sooo pretty, I really like the accentnail. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think it ended up pretty cool too :)

      Delete
  4. What purple? holo? thats just the perfect combination. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the stamping! I'm always a fan of pink zebra print :-)

    ReplyDelete