Monday, November 24, 2014

Magical Music Manis 13: The Shoop Shoop Song ~ Cher


Girls, we've reached the end of the Magical Music Manis! It's been three very interesting months, and I've enjoyed challenging myself along with the other girls who participated!

Here's the last mani:


The Shoop Shoop Song is also called “It’s in his Kiss” and it’s from the movie Mermaids from 1990. The movie is really sweet and it stars Cher, the late, great Bob Hoskins, Winona Ryder and Christina Ricci.

Mermaids it is then!

My base colour is perfect for a mermaid mani. It’s beautiful “Memory Loss” from Pipe Dream Polish. I bought it from Edgy Polish and it is silver, green, and turquoise holo glitter in a neon turquoise jelly base. Two coats is what it takes and drying time is good.

I found some mermaidesque designs from Moyou London’s stamping plates Sailor Collection-01 and -08 and I stamped with NailNation 3000’s black crème polish simply called Black.


I stamped various bubbles on three of the nails, a mermaid on one nail and some sea weed on my thumb.


I applied a layer of “Inner Goddess” from Icing – it’s an equivalent to China Glaze’s Fairy Dust.



I can’t lie to you girls. I love this!

Here's the Pipe Dream Polish on its own. It's a lovely polish!


Here’s the video to The Shoop Shoop Song:


To the girls who participated in the challenge with me: Thank you so much, it's been so much fun! Let's do it again sometime! ♥

Here they are:
 

22 comments:

  1. Hehe, I remember that song! Nice interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pipe nail polish is pretty indeed, I like how this mani looks with bubbles and in general :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really like the Pipe Dream polish, it's such a nice hue and the quality is great :)

      Delete
  3. You created a perfect mermaid universe with just enough glitter to be perfect :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! I am glad you approve of the glitter :D

      Delete
  4. For sure reminds me of the ocean, well done, it's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love it! Pretty polish and a beautifully stamped mani. Makes me want to be a mermaid!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to be a mermaid too! :) Thank you so much!

      Delete
  6. I love this movie and this song and I think your interpretion is really lovely!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful polish and great design. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice mani I do love that base colour and what you've done here :-)

    ReplyDelete