Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Glittering Elements ~ At the Top of my List



Glittering Elements ~ At the Top of my List
Dark amethyst purple holo with a violet flash and blue flakies

At the Top of my List is also from the Christmas collection from 2014. It’s a gorgeous purple with scattered holo effect and flakies, yay!

The formula is great, I have no issues to report. It covers perfectly in two coats and the drying time is good.

Let me show you two coats and no topcoat, picture is taken with flash:


Isn’t that just gorgeous?


Here’s a low light picture. In this lighting the flakies reveal themselves.


I made stripes on them: Black, holo silver and holo glitter alternately. I used “Silver Holo” from Hurban Houtfitters, “Montenegro” which is a plain black crème from Herôme and a silver glitter striper from L. A. Colors called “Ice Breaker”.

Here’s my final mani:


Isn’t this just cool?


And here’s a low light picture:


The polishes I used: 

This is way more awesome than I imagined it to be, and I’m definitely going to do this in other colours too! Tell me what you think of it in the comments below please.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Okay
Finish: Holo with flakies
Overall impression: Cool colour, great little flakies, pretty scattered holo effect  
Buy again: Yes

16 comments:

  1. It's beautiful - and it's a really beautiful mani you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful mani and a lovely polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of this. The holo stripes are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a stunning nail polish which looks very cool with the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so happy to hear you like it too :)

      Delete
  5. What a gorgeous mani you have created here!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice with thw stripes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty purple and gorgeous nail art :-)

    ReplyDelete