Sunday, March 22, 2015

Glittering Elements ~ Girly Girl



Glittering Elements ~ Girly Girl
Bright pink fuchsia scattered holographic polish with purple and blue shimmer

It’s time for another Glittering Elements polish. This time it’s pink, holographic, shimmery and very girly :D I loved it even before I tried it on, haha!

The formula is really good and easy to work with, and the polish covers well. It took two coats to get rid of visible nail line. The drying time is good.

Here’s two coats and a layer of topcoat taken with flash.


You can actually see the blue shimmer peak out on this picture:


Girly Girl is almost even prettier in low lights. It’s amazing.


Check out that pretty shimmer, wow!


I just dabbed a bit of silver/holo glitter by the base of my nails. I used Salon Perfect “Silver Sparkler” for that purpose. Another layer of topcoat finished my mani, and here it is in al its glory:


Low light picture:


Verdict:
This is another winner from Glittering elements. I really like the colour, the shimmer and the formula. And I can spice it up with a black stamp if I want something more edgy next time. Thumbs up from me!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holo with shimmer
Overall impression: I love it!
Buy again: Yes

16 comments:

  1. Really pretty colour and the glitter makes it even more pretty. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really liked it with glitter too :)

      Delete
  2. Girly Girl is the perfect name <3
    I love the subtle sprinkle glitters...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree :) And I didn't want to overwhelm it with glitters; I like the sparseness of it too :)

      Delete
  3. Such a vibrant and shimmery pink! Wooohooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this colour, it's so optimistic :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks even more cute with the extra sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's good to hear you like it too :)

      Delete
  6. Oh this one is really gorgeous :-D

    ReplyDelete