Saturday, April 25, 2015

Barry M ~ Aqua Glitter, Teal & Socialite



Barry M ~ Aqua Glitter, Teal & Socialite
A different leopard mani

I was in the mood to use some of my untried Barry M polishes, so I found three that I though would go well together.

I started out with Aqua Glitter on two nails and Teal on three (although my thumb is shy and unseen to the camera). The glitter works on its own but it does take three coats. The drying time is good, so it’s okay with three coats. I also used three coats of Teal, even though two would probably have been enough. But I thought I might as well, now that I was waiting for the glitter to dry anyway.

I made leopard print on my pinkie, my index and my thumb with the pink Socialite, and also made a single dot on the Aqua Glitter with it.

Here’s my final mani. I’m holding Socialite on this picture.


I’m holding Aqua Glitter on this picture.


I’m not giving up on the leopard print even though I haven’t been happy with my attempts so far. This is my best ones until now.
I’m holding Teal on this picture.


Number of coats:  3
Drying time: Fast for the glitter, average on the other two
Finish: Glitter & shimmer
Overall impression: These polishes go really well together
Buy again: Yes to all

14 comments:

  1. I like this kind of 3D leopard spots - pretty mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am slowly learning to get the hang of them darn spots :D

      Delete
  2. Pretty leopard print and I had Teal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely combo! These colors remind me of typical 80ies clothes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your leopard print looks perfect hon! I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously!? I think I'm going to faint! I so want to get them right!! :D

      Delete
  5. Great mani, Mr Barry M sure does have some great polishes. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful mani and you're doing better and better with the leopard print :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think these are some of my best so far :)

      Delete