Saturday, April 11, 2015

Make Up Store ~ Charmaine



Make Up Store ~ Charmaine
Teal scattered holo

Charmaine has actually been laying on top of the box of untrieds for over two years! I can see that I showed it on the blog in November 2012, but this polish definitely deserves a revival. It’s teal, it’s scattered holo and it’s gorgeous!

It has also got an amazing formula and it’s a one coater! I did apply two coats out of habit and because that’s how I roll, but the second coat didn’t make any difference whatsoever.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat:


I love this colour!


This is a low light picture. The colour is still gorgeous!


I stamped on two nails using Moyou London’s stamping plate Pro Collection-15 and I stamped with Sally Hansen Whirlwind white. I applied little rhinestones on the three other fingers.

A layer of topcoat and I was good to go:


I hope I can resist picking the little rhinestone off! :D 


Oh, by the way: Click this link to the post I made about Charmaine in late 2012. It’s really interesting to see how I improved :)


Number of coats: 2 (but 1 is enough)
Drying time: Good
Durability: Good
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: I love everything about this polish!
Buy again: Yes!

17 comments:

  1. It is such a you color, and I love the pretty stamping and stones :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I don't quite understand what it was doing on top of the untrieds box :D It wasn't untried at all!

      Delete
  2. Yay, a one-coater! The nail art is simple but pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both one coaters and simple nail art. Sooo cool! :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely mani, I like good teals :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colour! Love the flowers too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really pretty. I like it a lot :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I have that one but it's in my untried pile :D
    It looks stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should put yours on, it would fit you just perfectly! :D

      Delete
  8. Nice colour, looks great with these stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you and your holos... makes me want to buy them all!!! lovely flowers =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yes, I know! But there are so many of them out there *sigh* :D

      Delete