Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Picture Polish ~ Moscow



Picture Polish ~ Moscow
Deep burgundy/maroon with scattered holo effect and shimmer

There are polishes that just speak to me when I see them, and Moscow is such a polish. I love the colour, the deepness and how special this polish looks.

The formula is good, and could easily be a one coater. I used two though, because that is the way I roll. Drying time is good, no issues whatsoever.

Take a look at how pretty it is:


These two first pictures are taken with flash. I love that glow that seems to come from within.


Here is a low light picture. That colour is still gorgeous!


I made pink icicles on them. I used a pink texture from Julie G called Ho Ho Ho and I painted the spikes with a striper brush. I topcoated the whole thing and it turns out that Moscow is a bleeder, because that step made the Julie G a tone darker. I didn’t mind that at all.

Here’s my final mani:


One last shot:


I really like Moscow, it lives up to my big expectations for sure!


Number of coats: 2 (but 1 is enough)
Drying time: Good
Durability: Good
Finish: Scattered holo with shimmer
Overall impression: Gorgeous polish, great quality!
Buy again: Yes


I bought Moscow from norwaynails.com.
You can find more info on NorwayNail’s Facebook page, link here.

Norway Nails have kindly offered my readers a 10% discount code. Just use the code RAINBOWIFYME10 at checkout, and you'll be getting 10% off your purchase.

18 comments:

  1. Ah you finally got your hands on it - it's so gorgeous, isn't it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you reminded me that is was back in stock, thank you!! <3

      Delete
  2. Love the color of the Picture Polish and the holo effect is very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really good polish all in all :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, just gorgeous. And the glitter you added is beautiful Great combo. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a very pretty colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfection is Moscow :) I wouldn't have dared to add glitter to Moscow but it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I add glitter to pretty much everything :D

      Delete
  6. Well, that's an intriguing colour and it looks very nice with this Julie polish :)

    ReplyDelete