Sunday, April 5, 2015

Glam Polish ~ Infinite Wisdom



Glam Polish ~ Infinite Wisdom
Teal leaning green with holo effect and flecks

Inifite Wisdom is from the Exotic Illusions Series from May 2014 and it’s beautiful!

The formula is great and the polish covers well. I used two easy coats to achieve full opacity. The drying time is good, no issues to report.

Here’s what two coats and no topcoat looks like in the flash light:


And look how flippin’ gorgeous it is in low lights too.


I made it into a sporty mani: I applied little stars onto my ring and middle finger, and I made two neon yellow stripes on my pinkie and my pointer. There’s white polish underneath the stripes to make them pop more. The yellow I used is Color Club’s Not-So-Mellow Yellow. One layer of topcoat finished the mani:


Oh yeah, I love this!


Here’s the mandatory low light picture:


I might as well tell you right away: I love this. Do you like it too?

  
Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holo with shimmer and flecks
Overall impression: This is a me-colour and I love the finish!
Buy again: Yes

11 comments:

  1. That is indeed such a you color - teal, teal, teal, right :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teal is gorgeous! My favourite colour used to be purple, but teal is definitely closing up :D

      Delete
  2. Lovely sparkle teal and really well done stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mani too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty green and I love the neon touch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful and looks amazing with this CC :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Glam Polish has such amazing shimmery polishes!

    ReplyDelete