Thursday, July 2, 2015

Dance Legend ~ Red and Yellow

Dance Legend ~ Red and Yellow
Another water marble

I’m still thrilled over the fact that I broke the code to water marbling, so I have decided to do it once in a while to make sure that I still got “it”! :D

So today’s mani is two x Dance Legends from the Fresh collection: Number 80, which is red and number 73, which is yellow. Both great polishes and I love the fact that I can now marble with them too!

I went for a totally random pattern today, no pretty flower petals for me.



I love these two colours together.


Can you tell that I’m happy with today’s mani? I am!


It’s still a mess to water marble and I have polish all over the place when I am done. But so far I think it’s worth it, just because it works, yay!

20 comments:

  1. Great! I remember when I was into marble very much :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that too, and I liked it :D

      Delete
  2. LOL I can tell - and no wonder, it's really beautiful and perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my friend, I'm glad to hear that :)

      Delete
  3. I like the colors!!! :D
    It's perfect for those sunny and hot summer days! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! You are becoming the water marble queen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, not yet. But I hope to become better for every time I do it :) Thanks!! :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful combination! You are making some pretty marbles :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie, I'm glad you think so :) xx

      Delete
  6. oooh, love this! one of my fav manicures you have done xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fantastic, thank you SO much xx

      Delete
  7. Hey! Finally I've tried too!!! At the end (after 10 attempts) I came out with something acceptable...but I have to retry and obtain a better result. I have noticed that the result varies a lot from nail polish and nail polish!=)
    Very pretty this water marble :P
    Kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's amazing to hear! I haven't seen it on your blog (yet), but I'll definitely check it out!! Mwah! <3

      Delete
  8. Pretty marble and I like the colours you've used :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love red and yellow together :)

      Delete
  9. Aw, what a beautiful marble <3

    ReplyDelete