Sunday, September 24, 2017

Glam Polish ~ Kiss the Girl



Glam Polish ~ Kiss the Girl
Fuchsia jelly with scattered holo and holo glitter bits

Kiss the Girl is from the Valentine collection from 2016.

The formula is really good and easy to work with. It’s also very pigmented; I used two easy coats for my manicure. The drying time was pretty good.

I stamped on it. The design is from the stamping plate UR Beautiful-14. I stamped with a stamping polish from Colour Alike called “B. a Rainy Mood”.

Here’s the final manicure including topcoat. The photo is taken in the sun.


This is the same thing in ordinary daylight, no sun or flash. It’s such a lovely colour.


Here’s Kiss the Girl on its own. There’s also a layer of topcoat included here.


This is the stuff I used for my manicure.


Kiss the Girl likes topcoat a lot. I’m wearing one layer of topcoat on my left hand and two on my right and there’s definitely a difference. I recommend using two layers of topcoat to make it all smooth.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with scattered holo
Overall impression: Great colour and quality
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: