Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel ~ 710 Beatnik



Sally Hansen Miracle Gel ~ 710 Beatnik
Medium blue crème

I bought a bunch of Sally Hansen polishes on special recently. Beatnik was one of them :)

I used two easy coats for my manicure and the drying time was good. The polish is from the Miracle Gel collection but it doesn’t dry up gel-like at all; having said that, there’s nothing that a layer of topcoat can’t fix.

I used a couple of water decals of Snoopy and Sally Brown, and made dots with white and pink on the other nails. I topped the whole thing with a thick layer of topcoat and then my manicure was done.

This is what it looks like:


I love the mix of blue, pink and white here, and Snoopy is always a hit here!


These are the polishes I used.

Sally Hansen: Beatnik, OPI: Angel with a Leadfoot, El Corazón stamping polish: Pink Neon

I love this!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Great basic polish
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: