Sunday, August 19, 2018

Born Pretty polish ~ Green Elf


Born Pretty polish ~ Green Elf
Green linear holographic

Today I’m going to show you a really beautiful green linear holographic nail polish. It’s from the collection “Deluxe Holographic Nail Polish”.

The formula is great and easy to work with. The coverage is really good too, and you can actually get away with one single coat of polish! I used two coats for my manicure because I prefer it like that. The drying time is good.

I really like the colour, which can be described as “peacock green”, so I added a peacock feather on my accent nail. It’s a water decal.

Here’s how beautiful “Green Elf” is. This is two coats and the photo is taken in the sun.


Look at all those beautiful rainbows!


Oh, and there’s also a peacock feather on the bottle of polish – isn’t that just appropriate!


Here’s a line up of the polishes I used today.

4 comments:

  1. That's a lovely holo and it goes nicely with the decal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ncla nail polish of brilliant quality is available at NatureLova. They have a range of nail paints of beautiful colors which are not found everywhere.

    ReplyDelete