Sunday, August 26, 2018

Isadora ~ Coral Reef


Isadora ~ Coral Reef
Orange coral crème

I think “Coral Reef” is from Isadora’s Summer collection of 2013. I bought my bottle last year in a sale.

The formula is really good and so easy to work with. The brush is worth mentioning too; it’s wide and wide and rounded at the end, which makes it really easy to paint your nails with. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I added a bit of shimmer before I stamped on it. I used Catrice’s coral/pink shimmer topper “Coral Bay” from their “Shake and Seal” collection of shimmer toppers.

The star stamps is from a stamping plate I just bought. It’s full of beautiful star designs and is called “Mezerdoo C47”. I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Yellow”.

This is how beautiful my nails ended up. The photo is taken in the sunshine.

Isadora: Coral Reef

I must admit that I like this a lot.

Isadora: Coral Reef

This is “Coral Reef” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Isadora: Coral Reef
Isadora: Coral Reef

I used this stuff to create my shimmery star nails :D


Isadora makes really good polishes, I like them. They are usually a bit pricey though, that’s why I like buying them when they’re on sale.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Fresh colour, good quality and formula.
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment