Friday, August 24, 2018

Color Club ~ Wink, Wink, Twinkle


Color Club ~ Wink, Wink, Twinkle
Neon purple with holo and silver glitter

Today’s nails are for good luck. I have noticed that when I am wearing polish for good luck, then I hardly ever chose one of my untrieds. I almost ever chose to wear one of my old trusted ones, and today is no exception.

“Wink, Wink, Twinkle” is from the Starry Temptress-collection from Summer 2011. It’s an amazing neon purple with holo glitter! I have only worn it once since I bought it, so I think it’s time for it to shine again.

I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

The stamp I used is from the stamping plate ZJOY-Plus005 and I stamped with a lovely dark stamping polish from El Corazón called “Restless Night”.

Here’s my manicure photographed in the sun. Isn’t it just lovely?


This is a lightbox picture: 

Color Club: Wink, Wink, Twinkle


And here is “Wink, Wink, Twinkle” on its own. This is two coats and a thin layer of topcoat to make the glitter shine.


The stuff I used:



I love this polish, it’s so right up my alley. It’s perfect for good luck-nails :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crème with glitter
Overall impression: Pretty colour, good quality, nice glitter effect
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment