Friday, August 10, 2018

Sally Hansen Color Therapy ~ Indiglow


Sally Hansen Color Therapy ~ Indiglow
Dark purple shimmer

I’m in the mood for glitter today, so glitter it shall be!

But first the base polish: Indiglow. It’s a beautiful purple shimmer polish, the formula is really good and it takes two coats to achieve full opacity. The drying time is really good.

I added a slow drying topcoat onto the middle of the nails – except for the ring finger nail, where I added the topcoat onto the whole nail, and then I sprinkled glitter onto the wet topcoat. I used Essence’s glitter “Life of the Party”, which is a mix of iridescent glitter.

I sealed it up with topcoat and here’s what it ended up looking like in the sun.

Sally Hansen Color Therapy ~ Indiglow

This photo is taken in the lightbox. Look how pretty the iridescent glitter is!

Sally Hansen Color Therapy ~ Indiglow

I love glitter but I must admit that it’s quite a mess to work with. I decided to take a picture before the glitter clean up. Take a look at this glitter show! :D

Sally Hansen Color Therapy ~ Indiglow

This is “Indiglow” on its own; it’s two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken in the sunshine.

Sally Hansen Color Therapy ~ Indiglow

Here are the stars of today: The polish and the glittah!

Sally Hansen Color Therapy ~ Indiglow

I kid you not: There’s glitter all over the place now :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Good purple polish, nice quality!
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment