Friday, August 3, 2018

China Glaze ~ Boujee Board


China Glaze ~ Boujee Board
Purple leaning magenta crème

Today’s manicure didn’t end up that great because my holo flakie topper pulled on my stamped design. I’ll show it to you anyway.

The formula feels a bit patchy on the first coat, but the second coat evened out all irregularities. The polish dries up to a velvety finish and the drying time is good.

The design is from the stamping plate JR-020 and I stamped with BornPrettyStore’s black stamping polish.

My mistake was to top it with El Corazón’s holo flakie topper. It’s a fantastic topper that spices up pretty much every polish. Unfortunately it pulled a lot on the design and made the design almost unrecognizable.

This is what it all looked like:

China Glaze ~ Boujee Board

Here’s two coats of “Boujee Board” with a thin layer of topcoat.

China Glaze ~ Boujee Board

These are the things I used today. The stamping plate didn’t work with El Corazón’s black stamping polish, but it worked fine with the one from BornPrettyStore.


Boujee Board is from the “Shades of Paradise” collection from Summer 2018.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Nice colour
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Boujee Board is very vibrant and beautiful! :-) I like this stamping plate very much! :-)

    ReplyDelete