Monday, July 28, 2014

Dance Legend WOW Prism ~ Just Another Star (#30)



Dance Legend WOW Prism ~ Just Another Star (#30)
Purple glass fleck holo

I’m happy to feature another one of my pretty polishes from Dance Legend’s  WOW Prism collection. ‘Just Another Star’ is purple and quite as pretty as all its sisters.

The formula is good and application is easy. I used two coats but my camera would have loved it more if I had used three. Drying time is good, no worries in that department.

No sun, so here’s a flash picture of two coats and no topcoat:


I love that the holo effect changes colours and goes from pink to blue, it’s so cool!


I decided to pair it up with a Nabi Hologram polish called 06 Ocean Blue. It’s a gorgeous holographic turquoise. I taped my nails diagonally across and painted half my nails with the Nabi. I topped it with a layer of topcoat and here’s what my final mani ended up looking like – flash pic:


I quite like the way the two holo effects look together!


This is a low light picture:


I so thrilled that I ended up putting these two pretties together, I think they match each other perfectly!

 

Number of coats: 2 (3 would have been better)
Drying time: Fast
Finish: Crelly with holo flecks
Overall impression: I’m impressed with this entire collection. Great polishes!
Buy again: Yes!

16 comments:

  1. I love his one - and am so happy to own it :D
    Love all the WOW Prisms ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have been surprised if you didn't own them :D

      Delete
  2. gorgeous! i love the pink/blue holo shift too... i haven't seen one like that before! great pairing too those 2 look perfect together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you paired these two beautiful polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really liked the result myself :)

      Delete
  4. I love the purple one the most, but the blue one looks pretty too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are pretty both of them. I think I like the purple myself best too :)

      Delete
  5. Stunning DL! I really like it :-D and it looks good together with the Nabi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaahhhh now I need this DL!!! it's on my wishlist already!! what are you doing to me and my wallet, woman!!! =)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, I'm sorry, but the polishes insisted to shine! :D

      Delete