Thursday, July 10, 2014

Dance Legend WOW Prism ~ Party Time



Dance Legend WOW Prism ~ Party Time
Magenta glass fleck holo

Today I’m going to show you something awesome, namely one of the really cool Wow Prisms from Dance Legend. She’s magenta, she’s holo and she’s totally awesome, just you wait and see!

The formula is great and easy to apply. I was satisfied after two coats, although I’ve heard that it’s better with three. I didn’t apply a third because I didn’t think it made sense when I was actually pleased with what I saw. The drying time between the coats is good and the polish dries completely flat to the nails.

This baby can really shine! Look how pretty two coats and no topcoat is in the sunshine:


The holo flecks makes it look as if it glows from within, I love that effect!


Here’s a picture taken in my lightbox. That colour is so fine, I love it!


I stamped on it. I used a round motif from an old unnamed Essence-plate and I stamped with a black no name stamping polish. I stamped the design twice on each nail, and I topped it all with a layer of Poshé topcoat.

Here’s my final mani in the sun:


A lightbox picture:


There’s only one thing to say: Ooh la la!! :D I love pretty much everything about this polish!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Finish: Crelly with holo flecks
Overall impression: OMG, this is an amazing polish!  
Buy again: Yessirebob!!

14 comments:

  1. This is really wow!!! It's time for me to order my very first DL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I like the shade and the effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Yes, another of my favorite WOW Prism polishes - as you know, I'm addicted to them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, and I totally understand you. They're really gorgeous!

      Delete
  4. I have a few Dance Legend polishes on my wishlist, because they are really WOW, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Prism is actually a pretty good name for them :)

      Delete
  5. Yup she certainly is gorgeous! Liking her :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous glass fleck holo! i really love the polishes in this collection! they remind me of the ones zoya put out... aurora/storm/blaze/dream :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too. There are also a series of similar polishes from L A Girls. :)

      Delete
  7. Wow that's not a colour I usually wear, but even I can see it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete