Tuesday, July 29, 2014

NailNation 3000 ~ Eternal Love



NailNation 3000 ~ Eternal Love
Dark pink linear holo

I’ve become very fond of NailNation’s polishes. Cool holo effects in great colours, and there’s nothing wrong with the formula either!

Eternal Love is a lovely deep pink, and the formula is great. I used two easy coats for my pictures, and the drying time between the coats is good.

Take a look at two coats, no topcoat, picture is taken in the sunshine:


Is that lovely or what??


Here’s a low light picture for you. The rainbows are still visible and beautiful.


I used a Dance Legend holo for effects. It’s number 8 from the Shining Rainbow-collection. I used a striper brush and made short stripes on all the nails. This is what my mani ended up looking like.


One last sunshine picture:


Verdict:
Yes! Just yes!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Durability: Good
Overall impression: Good quality polish, great colour, fabulous rainbows!
Buy again: Yeppers


I bought Eternal Love from norwaynails.com.
You can find more info on NorwayNail’s Facebook page, link here

Norway Nails have kindly offered my readers a 10% discount code. Just use the code RAINBOWIFYME10 at checkout, and you'll be getting 10% off your purchase. 

17 comments:

  1. I will have to put this on my wish list straightaway - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a feeling that you were going to do that :)

      Delete
  2. lovely! I'm impressed how visible the holo is in low lighting :) mine usually just look metallic/frosty in low lighting like that

    low the dashes you did on top too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of my holos are like that in low lights too, but some of them are pretty like this one :)

      Delete
  3. It is not just lovely...it is fabulous, both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pinky holo and it looks good with the DL :-)

    ReplyDelete