Friday, July 11, 2014

El Corazon Prisma~ #28



El Corazon Prisma~ #28
Purple scattered holographic

I really like the El Corazon I wore the day before yesterday, so I decided to wear one of its sisters: #28 which is a lovely purple scattered holo.

The formula is really good, and it would possibly have been opaque after the first coat if I had been more careful with application. I applied two easy coats though and the drying time between the coats was fast.

I had sunshine available so here’s a picture of two coats taken in the sun:


The sun made the colour a bit off so here’s a picture taken with flash – this is the true colour of the polish:


And here’s a picture taken in the lightbox without flash. Isn’t that just a lovely purple?!


I grabbed a Nabi Hologram called Ocean Blue and that’s exactly what it is. I used a striper brush to make thin stripes about halfway up the nail, creating something that almost looks like a gradient. And girls! I dig this! Take a look:


And a non-flash picture for your viewing pleasure:


I have got four El Corazon Prismas, and I’m definitely going to check out if I need more. The quality is amazing and the colours and effects are really cool.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: Another winner from El Corazon. Great polish, great colour!
Buy again: Yes

12 comments:

  1. Oh, I love what you did with the holo tips <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you do because I really liked it too :)

      Delete
  2. I love the gradient kind of thing you did with the thin stripes! I'm going to have to try that sometime! both are lovely holos too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing you use that technique :)

      Delete
  3. I like the holo a lot, my shade of purple :) I like the gradient-like stripes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is such a pretty sister - and I love the gradient effect with the blue Nabi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have got so many pretty sisters :) And thank you, I'm so glad you like it :)

      Delete
  5. What a pretty colour and it looks good with the Nabi! :-)

    ReplyDelete