Monday, August 7, 2017

Beauty Big Bang holographic powder



Beauty Big Bang holographic powder

Today I am going to show you the last item I received for a review from Beauty Big Bang, which is a web store that sells all kinds of stuff for nails and nail art.

It’s holographic powder!! It comes with two applicators, it looks like this and it is are listed here.


I don’t do gel or acrylic nails, so when I do powders I use Dance Legend’s glitter basecoat as my base.

When the base was dry I rubbed the powder onto each nail with the applicator. The rainbows soon became really prominent!

Here’s my rainbow nails in the sun:


Aren’t they just amazing?!


I decided to stamp on them.
For the record: Stamping plate is BP L-003, stamping polish is El Corazón’s Midnight Tango.

Here is the result. I haven’t topcoated it yet because I didn’t know if it would ruin the effect.


I love the rainbows!


What does it look like without the sun and the flashlight, you may ask.
It looks like this:


Here are the things I used for the manicure.


The verdict:

Pros:
Easy to use
Great rainbows

Cons:
My topcoat dulled the rainbows just a little bit


BeautyBigBang has got free worldwide shipping, and is offering my readers a 10% discount. All you have to do is to use the code RBWM10 when you check out. 

17 comments:

  1. He, he, great minds think alike, I have for the same brand a review on my blog today. I am mesmerized by this powder effect, it simply glows and I like it with the stamped pattern on too. Perfect mani dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome that you also reviewed for them the same day :D
      Thank you so much! ♥

      Delete
  2. What a great manicure, stamping and holo effect! Smuackkkkk ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, really stunning! I tried holo powder from Dance Legend and I like the result although I think it is rather messy go get there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, I also had powder all over the place :D

      Delete
  4. i love it!!i tried Isadoras but i have powder everywere!!;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I also had powder everywhere afterwards :D

      Delete