Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Beauty Big Bang holographic tape stripes



Beauty Big Bang holographic tape stripes

I was recently contacted by Beauty Big Bang, which is a web store that sells all kinds of stuffs for nails and nail art. They asked me if I wanted to make a few reviews of some of their products. I decided to say yes.

The first item is holographic nail tape. It comes on a sheet and the stripes have various widths. The tape looks like this and it is listed here.


I painted my nails and when the polish was dry I placed the holo tape in random patterns. I topped it with topcoat to secure the tape. It ended up looking like this.


The holo effect is really good and I love the shine of the tape. You can cut the tape in whichever length you want it.


The verdict:

Pros:
Great holographic effect
Good shine
You can cut it to size

Cons:
I found the tape a bit stiff, which I actually think shows in the pictures.
It’s on a sheet – I would have preferred it on a roll, that would have been easier to manage
The price. It costs US$2.99.



BeautyBigBang has got free worldwide shipping, and is offering my readers a 10% discount. All you have to do is to use the code RBWM10 when you check out. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi dear! What a pretty manicure, I like the dark red you used as a base!
    A big hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very pretty stripes! Great mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are very pretty stripes! Great mani :)

    ReplyDelete