Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Colors by Llarowe ~ Times Square



Colors by Llarowe ~ Times Square
Described as: purple linear holo multichrome that shifts from fuchsia to red to purple to blue

Times Square is a limited edition polish that was created for the Polish Con in April 2017. It’s described as a multichrome and I can also see bit of a shift in the bottle, but I don’t see any shift on my nails no matter how much I twist and turn them. I just see a pretty purple.

The formula was good and I used two easy coats for my mani. The drying time was really good too. I applied a silver holo on my ring finger and my middle finger; I used KBShimmer’s Pt Young Thing for that. That’s also a good two coater.

I stamped with the opposite colours and was happy to learn that both polishes actually stamp. The stamp on my pinkie and my pointer is from Lina’s stamping plate Feeling Shapely! 07 and the skulls on my ring finger and middle finger is from Lina’s Make your Mark 04.

This is the final mani taken with flash – including a layer of topcoat.


Here’s the same thing in ordinary daylight, no sun.


This the base colours before the stamping. They’re both lovely polishes.


The things I used: Two polishes and two stamping plates. 


Times Square was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo that supposedly shifts between colours
Overall impression: I like the polish but I’m somewhat disappointed that I don’t see the promised shift
Buy again: Yes because it’s a lovely purple

19 comments:

  1. What a marvellous purple manicure! Have a great day ! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. But i don't think it has the multichrome shift either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. But i don't think it has the multichrome shift either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic effect, love the combo you made here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your nails look, they reminds me of rock music. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so beautiful and the skills add a really cool look to this manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning purple and nice combo :-D

    ReplyDelete