Sunday, August 6, 2017

Wycon Magnetic ~ #503



Wycon Magnetic ~ #503
Burgundy magnetic shimmer with holo sprinkles

It’s time for another one of my Italian magnetic polishes, the only magnetic polishes I actually made work! It looks as if I saved the best until last, haha!

It’s a beautiful colour and an easy to work with formula. I used two coats for my mani, and I hoovered the magnetic over the polish before it dried.

Look at this! It’s two coats and no topcoat in the sun:

 
I absolutely love this. Now I just need to learn how to control where the pattern ends up. Not that I mind that my nails don’t look the same at all, but still.

It reminded me a bit of the universe so I added a layer of glitter! It’s also Wycon, namely #25, which is a clear base with holo glitters and hexes.

This is what my manicure ended up looking like.


Here are the two bottles of Wycon polish. I love them both.


What a couple of great polishes and I love the final result!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Magnetic with shimmer and holo sprinkles
Overall impression: I’m impressed with how well the magnetic effect work and I love the colour and the finish
Buy again: Yes

12 comments: