Monday, June 18, 2018

Colors by Llarowe ~ Twinkle Toes


Colors by Llarowe ~ Twinkle Toes
Lilac purple linear holo with pink to purple shimmer

“Twinkle Toes” is Colors by Llarowe’s polish of the month for June 2017. It’s a lovely purple linear holographic with a beautiful shimmer.

I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was really good.

I stamped a simple design by the base of each nail. I used a design from Moyou London’s stamping plate “Mandala Collection-11”. I stamped with a bright pink shimmer stamping polish from “KADS”. It has lost its number but it has got one – I just don’t know what it is, haha!

Here’s what it all ended up looking like; including a layer of topcoat.

Colors by Llarowe ~ Twinkle Toes

This photo is taken in ordinary daylight, no sun or flash. Isn’t this just a great colour combination?

Colors by Llarowe ~ Twinkle Toes

And here’s “Twinkle Toes” alone; two coats and no topcoat. This is a photo taken with flash.

Colors by Llarowe ~ Twinkle Toes

These are the things I used today.


I love that Mandala stamping plate as well. It’s so cool to have such simple and yet effective designs for when you don’t want the stamping to take over the complete manicure.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with shimmer
Overall impression: Nice polish, great colour and formula
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: