Friday, June 22, 2018

Invogue ~ Guilty Pleasure



Invogue ~ Guilty Pleasure
Blue to purple duochromatic shimmer

I think today’s polish is meant to be a topper so I layered it over black.

I used one coat of black, one coat of “Guilty Pleasure”.
The stamp is from the stamping plate BP-L049 and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Peach Echo”.

I topcoated the whole thing with an iridescent glitter from Jordana called “Lunar Nights”.

Here’s my final manicure photographed in the sun.
 
Invogue ~ Guilty Pleasure

And this is one layer of “Guilty Pleasure” over black. It’s a nice shimmer that would look great over any blue or purple toned polish.

Invogue ~ Guilty Pleasure

Here are the polishes and the stamping plate I used today:

OPI: Never Have Too Mani Friends!; Invogue: Guilty Pleasure, El Corazón stamping polish: Peach Echo; Jordana: Lunar Nights
OPI: Never Have Too Mani Friends!; Invogue: Guilty Pleasure,
El Corazón stamping polish: Peach Echo; Jordana: Lunar Nights

I wasn’t quite thrilled with this manicure. I mean, it was alright and stuff, but it didn’t feel amazing :D


Number of coats: I used 1 coat over black
Drying time: Good
Finish: Tons of duochromatic shimmer
Overall impression: Great topper!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: