Saturday, June 9, 2018

Superchic Lacquer ~ Dart Thru The Heart


Superchic Lacquer ~ Dart Thru The Heart
Bronze linear holo

Here’s another polish I got in a grab bag: ”Dart Thru The Heart” from Superchic Lacquer. It’s a very pretty golden bronze holographic.

The formula is good and easy to work with. I used two coats but this is a true one coater. The drying time is really good.

I decided to use it for stamping as well, so I painted one nail black and the rest of them with “Dart Thru The Heart”. I stamped my ring finger with the bronze and the middle finger with black. And behold: “Dart Thru The Heart” stamps really well; take a look at this photo taken with flash:

Superchic Lacquer ~ Dart Thru The Heart

The stamping plate is “Kaleidoscope BPX-L009” btw.

This is what it looks like in the lightbox. It can be worn like a pretty nude. Altjhough I don’t wear nude polishes very often, I do like this one.

Superchic Lacquer ~ Dart Thru The Heart

Here are the doohickeys I used today.


I have been wanting to try and stamp with a Superchic for a long time to see if they work for that, and this one didn’t disappoint.


Number of coats: 2 but 1 is enough
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Nice formula, good rainbows, I don’t like the spelling of the name though
Buy again: Maybe, it’s not really my colour

No comments:

Post a Comment