Sunday, June 24, 2018

Golden Rose ~ Matte #23


Golden Rose ~ Matte #23
Neon green matte

I found this little pretty gem on the bottom of the box of untrieds. It has been there for quite some time, but today’s the day it moves from the box and into the Helmer.

The formula is quite sheer. I used three coats for my manicure but when I look at my photos I think I should have applied a fourth layer. The drying time is really good.

I stuck on some butterfly and flower stickers and sealed it all up with topcoat.

Here’s what it all ended up looking like in the sun:

Golden Rose ~ Matte #23

And this is Matte #23 on its own. It’s 3 coats and a layer of topcoat here and the photo is taken in the sun.

Golden Rose ~ Matte #23

This is my first Golden Rose that needs that many layers. Most of the other matte Golden Roses I’ve got requires one or two coats so this was quite a surprise. It’s a fresh colour though.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Matte
Overall impression: Really nice colour. Thin formula and sheer.
Buy again: No

4 comments: