Tuesday, August 18, 2020

China Glaze: He's Going In Circles


China Glaze: He's Going In Circles
Light seafoam green holo

Here's The fourth polish from my lucky find of polishes from China Glaze's 2009 Kaleidoscope collection. This collection came out before my nail polish blogging hobby started so I felt really lucky to find some of them in the blog sale at a good price.

The formula is really thin and also a bit sheer, like I've already experienced with the first three I tried on. I used three coats for my nails today and the drying time was really good.

I stamped flowers on it. The flowers are from the stamping plate "Floral BPX-L002" and stamped with a stamping polish from El Corazón called "Fuchsia". I made pale pink "middles" in the flowers with another stamping polish called "st-matte-106".

Here's the final result in the sun:

China Glaze: He's Going In Circles
China Glaze: He's Going In Circles

It's quite pretty, isn't it?

China Glaze: He's Going In Circles
China Glaze: He's Going In Circles

Here's "He's Going In Circles" on its own; three coats and no topcoat.

China Glaze: He's Going In Circles
China Glaze: He's Going In Circles

Here are the polishes and the stamping plate I used today.


"He's Going In Circles" is a subtle colour, but nice as a base for nail art.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Thin and sheer formula, great drying time, pleasant colour and great rainbows
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: